On a Night Like This: at the Museum
Ever since Kylie Minogue’s costumes arrived at the WA Maritime Museum the whole place has come alive. There’s a strange energy of excitement building for On a Night Like This: At the Museum – come take a look for yourself!
On Saturday, 11 May Fashion meets Philanthropy…
Our glittering annual fundraising Gala includes:
- exclusive access to the Kylie On Stage exhibition
- a breathtaking performance from ‘Absolutely Kylie’ and her Kylie-esque dancers
- award winning beverages, including a specifically themed one-night only cocktail
- a delectable menu selection to set your taste buds alight
- a high-class live auction with a choice of historic travel, a romantic getaway, a luxurious stay-cation, alluringly beautiful art and much, much more
The glitz and glamour of our event will transform the WA Maritime Museum foyer into the ultimate pop-princess dance-floor.
All money raised during the evening will be directed to the Foundation for the WA Museum’s Discovery Endowment Fund. The Foundation for the WA Museum established the fund to help support collections, acquisition and the very special scientific projects of the WA Museum’s inspiring researchers and educators as they help to protect Western Australia’s vital natural and cultural heritage for generations to come.
|Date||Saturday 11 May 2019|
|Time||7pm – 12am|
|Venue||WA Maritime Museum|
|Dress||All that glitters|
On a Night Like This: at the Museum is an 18+ event.
On a Night Like This: at the Museum will be our last Night at the Museum style of event before we move into the New Museum in the Perth Cultural Centre. To-date, we’ve had a dinosaur theme, an Antarctica theme and now this event links to the Kylie on Stage exhibition which is currently showing at the WA Maritime Museum. Our 2020 extravaganza will be something else – it’s an enormous opportunity for tourism in WA and we plan on partnering with as many arts, cultural, environment and natural history organisations as we can to give Perth and the people of WA something to remember.