Through our philanthropic giving circle, we invite donors to contribute $1,000 annually and vote on which project they want to see supported at the Western Australian Museums.
The collective funds will be used to make annual grants to the museums in a way that donors feel have the greatest impact for generations to come, whilst also contributing to the Foundation for the WA Museum Discovery Endowment Fund.
As a donor you will:
- Be invited to the Annual Voting Event
- Have voting rights to determine which project will receive the grant funds for a specified financial year
- Receive donor rate tickets to select Foundation events
- Be featured in our Annual Report
- Stay up to date with Foundation activities and unique experiences at all the WA Museum sites
How can I make a difference?
Your donation will allow the Foundation to support all Western Australian Museums in ground-breaking opportunities and world-class projects. This will provide future generations with the knowledge and context they need to succeed.
How can I be a part of the Impact Circle?
Simply make your $1,000 tax-deductible donation by 30 June each year. Flexible payment options are available.
For each $1,000 donation, you will receive one vote at the Impact Circle Voting Event.
If you have already donated $1,000 or more this financial year as part of our donor circle, you are already involved and eligible to vote!
What sort of projects have been supported in the past?
– Illuminating the Biodiversity of the Ningaloo Canyons with over 30 new species discovered
– Megalodon Shark Teeth discovered and excavated
– Ruth Tarvydas Collection added to the State Collection
– 120-million-year-old marine reptiles found in Kalbarri
– 3D Scanner purchased for the Collections and Research Centre