Image Acknowledgements & Copyright Details
- VR Experience, WA Maritime Museum. © Daniel Carson Images
- Montage of Images. © Tourism Western Australia
- Wandjina Aboriginal rock art, near Raft Point
- Divers at the HMAS Swan Dive Wreck, off Meelup Beach
- Ruins of the Glenfield Homestead on the Katrine Heritage Trail
- Aerial view of Lake Hillier, Middle Island near Esperance
- View from Kings Park
- Industrial site
- Thongs on Cottesloe Beach
- Ningaloo Marine Park
Who Are We Page
- Couple admiring karri trees in Boranup Forest, in the Leeuwin – Naturaliste National Park.
© Tourism Western Australia
- Phymatocarpus maxwellii wildflower, found in Fitzgerald River National Park. © Tourism Western Australia
- Western Beach, Kooljaman at Cape Leveque. © Tourism Western Australia
What We Do Page
- New Museum for WA. © WA Museum
- WA DownUnder Gallery, WA Maritime Museum. © Foundation for the WA Museum.
- Dinosaur Discovery: Lost Creatures of the Cretaceous. © WA Museum
- Horrible Histories: Pirates. © WA Museum
- Giant Clam. © WA Museum
- New Museum Interpretation. © WA Museum.
- HMAS Sydney II. © WA Museum
Get Involved Page
- Young Plant Growing in Sunlight. © Getty Images
- Man Signing Contract. © Getty Images
- Grandfather and grandmother with grandson. © Getty Images
- The Lost World: Night at the Museum. © Daniel Carson Images
© Copyright 2018 The Foundation for the WA Museum.
The Foundation for the WA Museum retains copyright for all text, images, audio, video and other media published on this website unless otherwise stated. Users have the permission to download, print, reproduce and distribute unaltered content on this website for private, non-commercial use or use within an organisation only and all resources must be cited to the Foundation for the WA Museum. If you would like to use any content on this site other than for private purposes please contact the Foundation to request written permission (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Reproduction of content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and is a direct infringement of the Copyright Act 1968 and 2000 unless written permission has been granted by the Foundation for the WA Museum.
Copyrights on this website may also be owned by individuals and entities other than the Foundation for the WA Museum.
The Foundation for the WA Museum may provide links to third party sites that have no affiliation with our organisation and the Foundation does not endorse any material published on these sites. Such information is provided as an additional external resource and should not be deemed as endorsed or owned by the Foundation for the WA Museum.